28 May 2008

What the... bonus post?

Yep, you gets a bonus post today... not because I'm feeling especially generous, but rather because I had picked out 5 songs for this week, but then, like a truly lazy American, didn't feel like blogging on Monday, my day off...



I think I've spoken before of my love/hate relationship with Mr. Will Holland, aka Quantic. Love because he makes such good music... hate because he's made so much good music at such a young age, making me feel like the underachiever I am. I mean, in addition to his Quantic releases (4, I believe?) and numerous remixes, he has a stonking live band, The Quantic Soul Orchestra, who've got 3 or 4 albums out now. Dude, just take a damn vacation or something, will ya? Let the rest of us catch up! But that probably won't happen... so we'll just have to deal with this whippersnapper and his good-ass tunes... the jerk...

The Quantic Soul Orchestra - Raw Ingredients (ysi)




And since I seem to be big on bonus content this week, here's a YouTubes...



I'm pretty sure Mr. Quantic is the beardy guitar guy in the hat... the cack... :P

No comments: