31 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: Scandinavian Leather!

Good Monday to you... if such a thing existed... anyhoo, next on the list of bands is Scars On Broadway, but since they are a System Of A Down side project, and I've already told Serj Tankian to suck it, they can suck it too... and suck it hard. Moving on...

Turbonegro



Who they are: A bunch of Norwegian self-described deviants.

What they sound like: Straight ahead Punk with a sick, twisted, disgusting, homo-erotic sense of humor...

Turbonegro - Turbonegro Must Be Destroyed (ysi)




What I think: You know, I got zero problem with this. It's simple, it's funny, it makes me wanna punch something in a strangely non-angry yet totally fulfilling way. And that's what Punk Rock is about... well, that and tight pants, but I'm not so much into those... my boys like to breathe! Okay, I've said to much...

No comments: