19 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: Bring out the geezers

There's comes an age when a man's thoughts must turn away from the stage... and towards the golf course, perhaps?

Carbon/Silicon



Who they are: Mick Jones from The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite, etc. and another old guy from some other punk band that was big about 30 years ago.

What they sound like: Now I loves me some Clash, and will admit to owning B.A.D. II and enjoying it, so naturally, I might suspect this was good... but it's not. Mick must be out of ideas, because this is pretty uninteresting, straightforward Rock... but hey, the song title's got the word "fuck" in it, so it's still totally punk rawk, bra!

Carbon/Silicon - What The Fuck (ysi)




What I think: See what I'm sayin'... I woulda totally gone for a Big Audio Dynamite reunion, though. No, really!

No comments: