28 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: Gettin' odd in here

And now let's finish off the week, shall we?

Islands



Who they are: A band from Montreal that actually has Asians in it! A rock band with Asians in it! Well, now I've seen everything... :P

What they sound like: Spacey Indie rock with keyboards... and I'm not just saying "spacey" because of the outfits they're wearing in that photo. Really, I thought of that before I even found the photo... I did!

Islands - Where There's A Will, There's A Whalebone (ysi)




What I think: They're just a little bit to weird to really work for me... I mean that song is actually pretty good there until that weird-ass rapping starts... WTF is that? I'll take a pass on this one...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.