03 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: Psyche!

Hey, I'm sure it's tomorrow already somewhere...

Uffie



Who she is: A hot American girl in Paris, continuing the Ed Banger invasion.

What she sounds like: She raps like it's 1982 with beats from 2012 from all of the Ed Banger kids. For instance, on this (appropriately-titled) jam, the music is courtesy of Mr. Oizo...

Uffie - Hot Chick (ysi)




What I think: It's decent party music, for sure. The beats make up for the, let's admit it, pretty weak rapping. But what, you expect Queen Latifah, here? I imagine I'll go check this out for at least a couple songs, and not just because she's hot. No, really. Don't call me a liar!

(Okay, you got me... I tried...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oof. yes, you must be going for the pretty face...i can't figure out another reason why...hehe!