13 June 2008

Feel the love

House Music Friday takes you to a disco dance in Chicago...



Where Chicago House heavyweight Glenn Underground takes a classic by Donna Summer into the back room, slips it a "mickey" and has his way with it...

Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Glenn Underground Cut 'n' Paste) (ysi)



You're not gonna find that record anywhere, btw. It's a white label with a DJ Sneak song on the flip that samples Samuel L. Jackson's famous speech from Pulp Fiction... but now you've got half of it, at least. Take that and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*So* long since I've heard this, thanks! If you had a copy of GU "Beyond" conveniently to hand it would be also appreciated!

Tonegent said...

I actually do not have that... :(

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the reply :) Shame... the search continues!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - I had to sell my whole collection, including that record, and I really missed that track.