11 June 2008

Of beer, burps and beats...

So it looks like it's turning into British Week here at Tonegents... I guess that's what happens when you spill a Newcastle on your computer...



Break Reform is another one of those groups that I wish I could tell you more about, but information is scarce and I'm not sure if they are still together. They're two dudes and girl with a very nice voice, they have been championed by Gilles Peterson and they make jazzy new soul music that goes down just as nice as a Newcastle... but unlike the Brown ale, they will not make you burp...

Break Reform - Trust (ysi)




BUUURURRRAAAPP! Well how about that? I stand corrected...

1 comment:

Jon said...

Break Reform are alas not together anymore. There's a brilliant live 10", which is worth searching for, as well as the two albums and remix collection.

Simon S from the group now runs Futuristica Music. I think the other two are still making music, but haven't heard much since Break Reform split.