10 June 2008

Tasty Jelly

Mmm... jelly. My grandma and my mom both used to make apple jelly from apples we had in our back yard, a fact which has nothing to with these guys...



That somewhat sperm-like artwork you are looking at belongs to the album Lemonjelly.ky by pasty British Downtempo duo Lemon Jelly... who are definitely not to be confused with these guys... I actually know a guy who just joined Green Jelly and let's just say we don't hang out. But the Lemon-flavored Jelly made some great music and unlike their counterparts Boards Of Canada, who went with the whole mysterious vibe, they were known for being quite cheeky...

Lemon Jelly - Homage To Patagonia (ysi)




Supposedly these guys recently broke up to pursue solo careers, so... um... fuck 'em, I guess... :P

That is all.

2 comments:

sasha britt said...

The contender for Lemon Jelly / Avalanches crown...



http://alchemistsofsound.bandcamp.com

Marie Sharpe Bailey said...

yes i have the Alchemists of sound album.. I love the on the horizon track, I am desperately trying to get hold of the 7" really rare