24 September 2007

Overzealous rhyme zealots!

Seems like it's been a while since I posted some hip-hop...



So, I first heard this jam by Bay Area Hip-Hop heavyweights Blackalicious one night at a Jazzanova DJ gig (of all places) and became instantly obsessed with finding this song. Took me a while, too. But eventually I did find it and, um... well that's the end of that story... kinda anti-climactic, huh? But anyhoo, this track goes down for me as one of the most amazing rhymes ever put down on wax, and if you disagree with that, I will fight you...

Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics




Yep, The Gift of Gab is easily one of the best MCs in Hip-Hop... I'd love to see that marble-mouthed bitch 50 Cent even attempt that song. It would be comical, it would!

And if you didn't quite catch every word, here's a little homemade YouTubes video I found that'll help ya out...



Nice work, unknown internet dude... Nice work, indeed.

No comments: