20 July 2009

Guess where this is going...

Well hello, there! Back from a vacation where it was approximately 1700 degrees outside for two straight weeks... and I have a cold... the fuck?! Anyhoo, despite some serious consideration about switching this blog to an All Pirate Metal, All The Time format, I've come to my senses and we shall continue with the usual Tonegents goodness...



... and the first bit o' goodness comes from one of our favorite French people, DJ Cam, making his third appearance on the blog, which means he just won himself a shiny new toaster. This one, a Kool & The Gang cover (you cannot go wrong) is so on-the-nose, I don't think I have to say much more...

DJ Cam - Summermadness (ysi)







By the way, the album the original version came from, Kool Jazz, is absolutely mind-blowing if you only think of Kool & The Gang as the guys who did "Celebrate"... just FYI. And you know what, I think I feel an extremely cliche theme week coming on... stay tuned...

No comments: