01 December 2008

In which I recount my manly tales...

Hey, remember last Monday when I said I'd be back "tomorrow"? Well, apparently "tomorrow" meant "next week". It happens. Big holiday weekend at Tonegent headquarters, though. Cooked my first turkey... nailed it! Then on Saturday I got to go spelunking underneath my building to fix a broken water pipe. Very manly stuff... grew 3 new chest hairs and everything. I'll take a picture of 'em if you like... but now it's time to get back to tunes...



Watch TV & The Primetimes sounds like it would be a group, but it's actually just one guy. So maybe he has some imaginary friends. Maybe they play instruments, maybe they tell him to burn things... I can't be sure. He's from Spain, you see, and I don't speak Spanish... and as I learned from my trip to Spain years ago, no one there speaks English, which I found to be very rude. Just kidding, Spanish people. Love ya, mean it! Anyhoo, Spanish producer, tasty beats... this one's got an Afrobeat vibe yet again... the shuffle must be feelin' it lately... whaddaya want me to do?

Watch TV & The Primetimes - Wagadooga Shake (ysi)







So to recap the holiday... big up The Food Network's website, rubber gaskets & hose clamps, and the Syracuse University hoops team (for taking out Florida and Kansas back to back... get ready to suck it hard, Big East)... and no big up to Sailor Jerry's Navy Rum and Plaxico "Watch Yo Back At Dem Applebee's, Yo!" Burress. Rockin' hard from now 'til Christmas... stay tuned...

No comments: