30 March 2009

Blog-achella 09: N'Awlins Knuckleheads

It's Monday, and my March Madness bracket is toast. Not that most of you care, or in Europe even know what that means... you'd just rather I shut up about it and get on with the music, eh?

The Knux



Who they are: Up and coming Hip-Hoppers from N'Awlin's, y'all!

What they sound like: One of the more original Hip-Hop releases I've heard in a minute. Their beats are all over the place, in a good way, and the rapping is solid. The singing? Well, there's singing, too...

The Knux - Shine Again (ysi)







What I think: Quite intrigued by these guys. And despite what you'll see in this YouTubes, I believe they do the live band thing... which is always better than just a DJ playing the records...



Of course, now that I've said that, expect a DJ playing the records at Coachella, because sometimes the fates like to make me look like a dumbass... stupid fates... (shakes fist)

No comments: