26 May 2010

Just to clear up the confusions...

Big TV week, eh? I coulda told you that Jack Bauer would waterboard the Smoke Monster and then pistol whip the chick from Pussycat Dolls weeks ago... but I didn't want to be Mr. Spoiler Alert. Anyhoo...



First off, let me clear something up. Roska is not, in fact the same as Rusko, and really... if they were both going to be popular on the UK dance music scene at the same time, someone should have sent someone a memo, no? If there was a dance music Dave Letterman, he'd love this one. "Rusko, Roska. Roska, Rusko". Comedy gold! But just so you know, Rusko = white dude making dubstep. Roska = black dude making what is now known as UK Funky, which is kinda somewhere between House, Broken Beat, Garage and Whateverthefuckelse. It's a bit confusing. Good sound, though. Very useful for making dancing movements...

Roska - Energy (ft. Nikki) (ysi)






See what I mean, though? Pretty tough to describe, the Funky. But I likes it. Because of course I do, or else I wouldn't post it here would I? Duh...

No comments: