19 November 2007

You can call me Tonymoonbiscuit

An overlooked Neo-Soul gem today...



Ambersunshower is a singer from Brooklyn, and yes, that's her real first name. But despite that, her (one and only) album is not at all dirty hippie music. Actually, it's a hugely slept on record that pre-dates but should be mentioned in the same breath as the first Erykah Badu and Jill Scott records as one of the best of it's genre. Girl's got kind of a weird voice, but it really grows on you. Check out this jam, produced by P.M. Dawn...

Ambersunshower - The Running Song (ysi)




This is one of my favorite albums to turn people on to, because everyone I have turned onto it has become just as addicted to it as I have. Maybe you will, too? Let me know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dope tracks Tony! Enjoying it all!