26 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: The Dapper Dutchman

Today's turnin' out to be a good day at Blog-achella...

Junkie XL



Who he is: He's Dutch, his name is Tom, he looks very snappy in a tie and beret. He likes sushi, Belgian Ales and long walks in De Wallen... where he only partakes in the finest Asian prostitutes.

What he sounds like: I've always kinda thought of him as a poor man's Fatboy Slim, which isn't a slam... well, not a bad one anyway...

Junkie XL - Booming Right At You (ysi)




What I think: I remember seeing a video of him performing at the Ultra Music Festival a few years back and thinking, "huh, he's a bit better than I thought he'd be", which isn't necessarily a slam either. Well, here... see for yourself...



I'll definitely peep him if he's not up against one of the big, must-see acts (although I fear he will be), and so should you, suckaz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

might have to stop by