13 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: You'll never guess...

Now, for a change of Blog-achella pace... more French House!

Institubes Paris Terror Club



Who they are: They would be Surkin, Para One, Curses and Orgasmic (who don't got no Myspace, so he don't get no link... suck it!).

What they sound like: I think you've got the idea by now. I'm gonna throw up a song by Surkin, who is a young, 20-year-old whippersnapper and probably the biggest name in this group (not that anyone other than avid blog nerds know who any of these people are)...

Surkin - Kiss 'n Horns (ysi)




What I think:
I think you've got the idea on this by now, too, since you all religiously read every single word I write... twice. But don't worry, there's still plenty more of these guys left on the bill, giving me plenty more times to repeat myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

myspace.com/djorgasmic

Anonymous said...

I love french house and I'm not feeling this, will check out the link anonymous posted though....maybe something promising there?

Anonymous said...

no such luck!