17 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: Wacky Brazilians shouting

Now back to Blog-achella, and some people who (as far as I know) do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day. But then again, they're from Brazil, so they don't really need to manufacture ways to get drunk and have fun... they just do!

Bonde Do Role



Who they are: As I mentioned, they are a band from Brazil... one that was "discovered" by Diplo, the official white-boy champion of Baile Funk.

What they sound like: Ah yes, the Baile Funk. It's kind of like booty-bass music on happy pills. And with lots of yelling in a language I do not understand a word of. In one word... wacky...

Bonde Do Role - Office Boy (ysi)




What I think: Well, the other word I can use to describe the sound is "fun". This is straight up party music and you'd have to be a bit dead inside to not enjoy it in at least small amounts... that amount, of course, being based on just how much shouting in a language you don't understand a word of you can take. I'll be checkin' 'em out, fo sho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see them too!