02 March 2008

I bay, You bay, eBay!

Hi everyone, hope your weekend is kickin' ass!

So, I am seriously whittling down my actual CD collection and going all-digital like the hip dude I am, and I'm going to be selling off CDs in lots of 10 on eBay over the next few... and who better to provide a home for my unwanted babies (wait, that sounds kind of creepy, oh well, whatevs...) than my beloved readers. Here's the first lot, featuring some good old-school Hip-Hop.





Das EFX - Dead Serious: The debut album feat. "Mic Checka" and "They Want EFX"... Bum stiggidy bum stiggidy bum!
Channel Live - Station Identification: Another debut, this one featured KRS-1
Run-DMC - Greatest Hits - 'nuff said
Black Eyed Peas - Behind The Front and Bridging The Gap - They were good before they let that man Fergie in the group...
Monie Love - Down To Earth - Maybe the best of all the female MCs
Beastie Boys - Hello Nasty
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Come Find Yourself - better than you remember
Dream Warriors - And The Legacy Begins - Great Canadian group
Missy Elliott - Under Construction

All in very good condition...

... and because this is Tonegents, here's some goodies to whet your appetite..

Das EFX - Mic Checka (ysi)



Channel Live - Mad Izm (ysi)



Black Eyed Peas - Joints & Jam (ysi)



Good stuff... Here's the link to the auction.

Hopefully, I can find these kids a good home without having to let Angelina Jolie adopt them...

No comments: