20 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: I'm a douchebag now... yay!

Huzzah! It took a bit longer than I expected, but I have finally been called a douchebag in the comments by someone who took didn't agree with one of my opinions. Thank you, sir, for now I feel that I have truly touched someone. P.S., your mom's a toothless crackwhore...

The Teenagers



Who they are: A French band including one of my buddy's cousins. Not sure which guy it is though, so I'll make sure not to call any of them ugly, dorky or gay.

What they sound like: Danceable Indie Rock, and is it just me or do I hear a healthy dollop of The Jesus & Mary Chain in there?

The Teenagers - Starlett Johannson (ysi)




What I think: I'll admit that this song is the only one of theirs I've heard (which is the only band so far I can say that about... yeah, right), but I like it. And I'm sure I'll check out their set to support by buddy's cousin. See, I'm not a douchebag at all! Extra points to this song because it gives me a very flimsy reason to post this:



You're welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very catchy

Anonymous said...

very catchy