18 March 2008

Blog-achella 08: Gratuitous nudity alert!

Ha. Just when I make a crack about the lack of Hip-Hop at the 'Chella, I come to two straight Hip-Hop groups in a row. Irony is a gangsta, yo!

Yo Majesty



Who they are: Two lovely ladies from Florida, one of which has the incredibly awesome name LaShunda.

What they sound like:
It's kinda like Dirty South club Rap (which I hate), but with waaaaaay better backing tracks (which makes me not hate it).

Yo Majesty - Club Action (ysi)




What I think: Would it entice you more if I told you that the more plus-sized of these gals likes to get naked during shows? Come on, I must have a chubby chaser or two amongst my readers... it's okay, I won't judge... anyhoo, this seems like the kind of thing that would be worth checking out a song or two of, or more if them big mammaries is flappin'...

... I'm very sorry for that comment...

... and I just threw up in my mouth a little...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe