27 August 2009

Headspins all around!

Break out your ghetto blasters and pieces of cardboard. It's breakin' time...



Yeah, I know... perhaps not the most original intro I could have thought of. But I bring to you a beginners' compilation today, so I'm keeping it simple. Simply (ha!) put, I've never seen a better intro to classic B-Boy Electro than this little two-discer put together by Freestylers. As in, if you wanted to turn a friend on to this music and had only one disc (or 2 in this case) to do it, this is where you start. Packed full of the most essential classics, including this one by Davy DMX, who also did a lot of producing for RUN-D.M.C., so there's your steez...

(DMCA'd? Really? Are these things just random now?)


Now show me some moves like these...



Or just buy me some clothes like that...

No comments: