15 October 2009

Lenny Kravitz, Hired Dick

Here's a nice random one for ya...



Long before she was the unofficial Mrs. Johnny Depp, Vanessa Paradis was getting boned for a while by Lenny Kravitz. What, too crude? Look, he was still married to Lisa Bonet at the time... therefore I think it's fair to classify it as boning, although the judges also would have accepted "banging", "porking" and "launching his beef rocket into". Anyhoo, he also produced a music album for her and it was surprisingly good. Lenny wrote his bone-muffin some nice, "retro"-styled Pop songs (Lenny Kravitz retro? Geddafuckaouddahere!) but it's the "Future Song" that's my fave... see what I did there?

Vanessa Paradis - The Future Song (ysi)







Now although this album represents the beginning and end of my knowledge of Vanessa Paradis' musical career, apparently it's been quite prolific... to the point that she has a "Greatest Hits" album coming out soon that I won't be purchasing. Who knew? Lenny Kravitz, of course went on to bone several other women, none of whom have any albums of any kind due ever... except for Kylie Minogue... and Natalie Imbruglia... and most likely Madonna... and damn, Lenny, maybe I should have titled the post "tired dick"...

1 comment:

jaaybug said...

No comment about the article, which was chock full of useful information by the way...just wanted to let you know that I finally just now this second "got" your blog Title...Tony plus Tangents equals "I'm stupid".