30 October 2009

Adolph don't dance.

It's been a while since House Music Friday has featured a proper vocal. Let's fix that...



Alexi Delano... born in Chile, raised in Sweden, lives in New York (that sounds like fun, huh?)... has been around both the world and the scene for quite some time, making fine House and Techno musics for a good 15 years now. Here's probably my favorite track of his... out of the ones I've heard, of course... because I really haven't been able to form an opinion on the ones I haven't. I know that doesn't stop some people, but I am NOT SOME PEOPLE...

ADNY - Life (ft. Doreen Youngblood) (ysi)







Sorry for the all caps there. Had a bit of a seizure. Anyhoo, bonus points for that one if you like congas. But really, who doesn't like congas? Oh wait, I know who. Hitler. Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

English music songs said...

Thanks for sharing.. i liked this post.. love to read more... wanna hear some more musics.. do try..play & listen music online at koffii.