12 October 2009

Rainy days and Mondays... I'm totally okay with 'em.

I love an overcast morning in Los Angeles. Such a welcome reprieve after a nuclear-hot September...



And some gray skies make for mellow tunes, so here's a really, really... no, really... really laid-back joint from Bobby Hutcherson. Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that vibes are the coolest instrument to say that you play. To wit, next time someone asks you what you do, you say, "I play vibes, man" and watch how fucking cool that person instantly thinks you are. They'll probably offer you sex. Don't believe me? That's your problem...

Bobby Hutcherson - Montara (ysi)







You may also want to look for the Madlib remix of this... it ain't hard to find. I hear it might even rain tomorrow... sweet...

No comments: