21 June 2007

So sophisticated...

Time for a change of pace today...



So, this one is pretty obscure here. Can't even tell you much of anything about it, except that it is some nice mellow Bossa Jazz I scored from Loronix, a site I don't think I have to tell you about again for the 100th time! Piano, bass, drums... smooth as silk. Play it at your next dinner party instead of that damn Hotel Costes CD all of your friends are sick of already :P

Le Trio Camara - Nascente




Love that cover, too... looks like those dudes are having some kind of Super Vulcan Bossa Nova Mind Meld action goin' on, eh? Or something...

1 comment:

zecalouro said...

Hello,

This is solid and perfect from the start to end. Really nice choice. I cannot tell you how many times I listened to this dope. Nice peak.

If you don't mind I'm adding Tonegents to Loronix blogrool. Please write me at zecalouro@gmail.com.

Cheers, zeca