09 April 2008

Blog-achella 08: Back to Sunday

Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way and I have composed myself, let's get back to what we were doing before the big Purple surprise...

Kid Sister



Who she is: Rapper gal from Chicago, the real-life kid sister of Kanye's DJ, A-Trak, who will be supplying her beats at the big show.

What she sounds like: Fun club hip-hop with an up-to-the-minute electro edge... wait a minute, what the hell was that? Am I writing PR copy now?

Kid Sister - Pro Nails (ysi)




What I think: As long as she does "Beeper", I'm down. If you don't know what I'm talking about... well, find out!

:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's actually J2k's (of Flosstradamus) older sister. She has collaborated with A-Trak.

Anonymous said...

she's going out with A-Trak!