04 April 2008

Blog-achella 08: I'm having an Arulpragasam

To start off your T.G.I.F., it's a return appearance from the artist responsible for one of my favorite Coachella sets of all time...

M.I.A.



Who she is: She is one hot Sri Lankan chick who you do NOT want to fuck with.

What she sounds like: Man, it would be really hard to try to explain what M.I.A. sounds like to someone who's never heard her... let's just say it's kinda like a party in your ears, and everyone's invited...

M.I.A. - Paper Planes (ysi)




What I think: As I said, M.I.A.'s performance at the big show in 2005 was absolutely sick, one of those special Coachella sets where everyone there is so into it and the artist brings the goods and the tent almost gets ripped from it's poles. Here's a clip, which includes bonus footage of a hot chick in a bikini at the beginning, which is always nice...



Miss this one at your own peril, bitchez!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE HER!