09 April 2008

Blog-achella 08: Yes!!!!!!!!!

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Prince



Who he is: He's Prince, goddammit!

What he sounds like: He sounds like Prince, goddammit!

Prince - Housequake (ysi)




What I think: Wow... nice add, Coachella! Only the guy right up at the top of the list of people I've always wanted to see in concert, and on the one day I was planning to go. There's really not much more to say... Saturday might now be the best single day of Coachella ever. Too excited to type in anything other than sentence fragments... must... find... water...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This does make saturday a dream come true! haha!
Thanks so much for bloggin' coachella again for us!
Its a tradition I look forward to every year!
Really gets the festival/music excitement building!
YOU ROCK, my friend.
SEE YOU THERE!