21 April 2008

Blog-achella 08: We got beef!

Happy Monday, all. So over the weekend, I got a fantastic comment from one DJ Medi4. Ever heard of him? Me neither. Anyhoo, he left a doozy on the Love & Rockets post. Go ahead and read it. I'll wait...

...

...

Wow, the old man's up there in his rockin' chair and he wants me off his lawn, don't he? Well, I had prepared a long, detailed, witty (dude, it was totally witty) retort, you know, something about coming to someone's site, reading 3 posts, jumping to a bunch of false assumptions and yada yada. It was quite a retort, but a bit long-winded... so I distilled it down to it's purest essence. Here is my reply to DJ Medi4...

"Gargle my cocksnot, douchetank! Don't you come all up in my interwebs talkin' smack! You don't knows me!"

"Oh, and you ugly! Pwned!!1!1"

Yep, that about covers it.

Roger Waters



Who he is: He's the dude from Pink Floyd.

What he sounds like: Well, if ya don't know what Pink Floyd sounds like, I would find that odd. Because they're pretty big and stuff. So anyhoo, Waters has been doing a special "Dark Side of the Moon" Tour... why he'd want to tour such an obscure album, I have no idea... :P

Pink Floyd - Speak To Me (Breathe) (ysi)




What I think: It'll probably be pretty damn cool, what with the special Pink Floyd-approved sound system and the super-crazy visuals and stuff. But then, the dude is 142 years old, so I'm sure all the bells and whistles are a big help. Either way, though... if I was going Sunday, you bet I'd check it out.

I'll get to the Sunday rundown in the next post. I think I should go back and cover the late additions I missed first...

No comments: