18 May 2009

Here's what you missed...

So I went and did it again... took a week off with no warning whatsoever to you, the faithful readers that exist in my head. Sorry 'bout that. But hey, to make it up to you I started a Twitter, because that's not a waste of time or anything... why, if you check out my latest "tweet", you will discover my take on sandwiches. Not any particular kind of sandwich... just sandwiches in general. Strap in and enjoy the thrill ride, folks...



Attica Blues is a project involving one Mr. Tony Nwachuku, who makes his third appearance here at Tonegents, and you don't make three appearances here by sucking at music... you make 'em by sucking something else!

...

...

Yep, a whole week off, and that's what I got for you... that blowjob joke. Enjoy the Twitter! Anyhoo, this is a Mo' Wax compilation, which means it's that super-deep, stony downtempo that it doesn't seem gets made much anymore... dare I say, classic?

Attica Blues - Contemplating Jazz (ysi)







And since I don't want to step on that amazing blowjob joke, I will bid you good day...

No comments: