31 July 2008

Monsters and destruction!

This ain't no feel-good music...



I think we can all agree that a vampire is about the coolest thing you can be, no? You're immortal, you have all sorts of cool powers and, most importantly, you score a lot of babes. I mean, being a vampire is so cool that even Tom Cruise seemed kinda cool when playing one (back off, I said seemed kinda). Anyhoo, the point of this is that any concept album about vampires is gonna get a listen from me, which brings us to Dub master Scientist and this awesomely named record. This is truly the heavy, heavy monster sound...

Scientist - Dance Of The Vampires (ysi)




Extra bonus points awarded for this album being used in one of the best video games ever, Grand Theft Auto III. If there's a better video game moment than getting the tank in GTA III, I don't know about it...



Now, a vampire with a tank? Two words... fuck and yes. Somebody invent that game right now...

No comments: