16 September 2010

Coming to you live from Margarita Thursday!

... because that's what we do at my job. I like my job...



Nathan Haines is a Kiwi saxamaphone player whose music is kinda half Jazz/half Electronic, but it's not as bad as that sounds. You think of Jazz players messing around in the dance music idiom and usually you think weak sauce, but Mr. Haines is definitely sans fromage. Hell, dude even did Drum & Bass records for Metalheadz as Sci-Clone... which is no joke, slow poke. Here he teams up with the excellent UK MC Ty (don't sleep) on a track that sounds like something from Guru's Jazzmatazz but with a bit more edge...

Nathan Haines - Pick It Up (ft. Ty) (ysi)






Actually, we also do Bagel Thursday at my job, too. So I guess Margarita/Bagel Thursday is the best Jewish/Mexican collaboration since, um... I have no fucking idea...

No comments: