15 September 2010

Happy Birthday to me, starring Ozzy

Today I turn 40, and for my full thoughts on that, you can check out my Twitter thing... 'cuz that's not what you're here for. You're here for this...



I picked Black Sabbath to post today, on my 40th birthday because A) this record is from 1970, the year I was spawned, and I am so fucking on-the-nose like that and B) because I actually worked on The Osbournes and think of Ozzy as a the crazy uncle I wish I had... but I only actually ever met him once. It was at the 1st season wrap party, which I was DJing. I started off the music with "Sweet Leaf" which led to one of my favorite Hollywood moments ever... when OZZY MADE THE DEVIL SIGN TO ME. I am so awesome...

Black Sabbath - N.I.B. (ysi)






And here's a treat... I've found the episode I story edited (TV term - a story editor is the reality show version of a writer... you watch the tapes, find the story and lay it out like a script) on the YouTubes. Soak in this TV gold, people. SOAK IT IN!





Okay, I'm gonna go get shitfaced. 'Til next time...

No comments: