18 August 2010

Blowing through the something of my miiiiind...

Here's one of my summer jams of 2010 right here...



If you would have told me that the first song I ever blogged two different cover versions of would be Seals & Croft's '70s Soft Rock jawn "Summer Breeze", I would have thought it an odd choice, but here we are. This one is by renegade Dubstep crew Dub & Run, who specialize in this sort of thing. And let me tell you, and I know this is so typical for Dubstep, but it's the banjo that really makes this one sing...

Dub & Run - Summer Breeze (ysi)






Now here's the men... and their AWESOME '70s facial hair... themselves...



So maybe I was wrong about the banjo thing. Maybe it was a mandolin. Wouldn't be the first time I had no idea what the fuck I was talking about...

No comments: