01 May 2007

Anybody remember Drum & Bass?

It was pretty popular for a second there, ya know... what with all the drums and... er... bass... and, um... I got no idea where I was going with this bit.



So anyhoo, here's one of my fave trax from '96 (yeah... '96... I don't think I'm going to get over how old I am any time soon... this is just getting silly) off a 2-disc mix compy by LTJ Bukem. Actually there were a series of these. Adam F, well, if his website is any indication, is a bit of a wanker. But he came out with a few good tunes, and this is my favorite, probably because it's got MC Conrad on vocals, and damn if that dude doesn't have the most booming voice ever. Brother could make "My Humps" sound ominous...

Adam F - F Jam (Vocal Mix)


Buy It!

I'm hung over. See ya tomorrow.

No comments: