06 January 2010

The Hawk to The Hall!

Andre Dawson has been elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame! I'm extremely happy about this even though most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. But that's your problem...



Now, I would imagine it might be kinda hard being Clara Hill. She's pretty much "the girl" on the Sonar Kollektiv label, which means two things. On the one hand, she is able to consistently work with her choice of some of the most amazing producers in the entire world, and as a result her music is pretty awesome... but on the other hand, she ends up spending all of her time with a bunch of pasty, nerdy Germans who probably don't get out of the studio that often and masturbate to her furiously pretty much any time she's not looking. So it's a bit of a glass half-full/half-empty kinda thing, I'm sure. We'll just focus on the half-full side...

Clara Hill - Flawless (ysi)







I suppose one could make some kind of connection with the title of that song and The Hawk himself, but I'm not nearly that much of a huge, flaming gay. 'Til tomorrow...

No comments: