14 January 2010

I know what you had for lunch

The question is not how well you know your blogger, but how well your blogger knows you...



... because I know what you're thinking today. Actually, I always know what you're thinking but I don't talk about it that much because I don't wanna creep you out... but I do know... and what you're thinking right now is, "Gee, Tone, your blog is the best thing on the entire internet and all, but you're really lacking in posting Zambian Psyche Rock. It's kinda disappointing. Also, I've heard you have a solid gold cock. Is that true?" Hey now, that's none of your business. But I can help you with the Zambian Psyche Rock. Don't know that much about Amanaz and I really don't need to, except that for some reason I can't quite put my finger on, this is one of my favorite songs in the history of ever...

Amanaz - Sunday Morning (ysi)







I mean, there's no reason for me to love this song so much... it's not exactly my usual cup of tea... but love it I do... so, um... there you go. AND YOU WILL LOVE IT, TOO! YOU WILL LOVE IT LONG AND HARD! REMEMBER, I'M IN YOUR HEAD, MAN! I COMMAND YOU!

No comments: