09 March 2007

Blog-achella '07 - Faithless (Fri.) / The Feeling (Sun.)

Things are getting a little poppy today...

Faithless





Who they are: Maxi Jazz, Sister Bliss and Rollo (who was apparently in the loo when this picture was snapped)

What they sound like: I've always thought of them as being on the poppier, less interesting side of electronica, but then again I haven't really heard a whole lot of their stuff since, well, you know...

Faithless - Insomia



What I think: TUNE! Haha. Love that one! Used to make John Vo cry like a little girl! :P

As far as what they're doing now, it's a bit "meh", but here's a very cool video for a song called "Bombs"...



I'm gonna guess that despite the fact that they are not a particularly ground-breaking act, their live show is probably pretty damn good. They've been around a long time and I'll bet they know what they're doing. Plus you know you'll lose your shit when they play "Insomnia", so don't even front!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Feeling





Who they are: A British group.

What they sound like: Again, I can't say it any better than their own blurb... "premiere exponents of prog pop meets nouveau soft rock"... although I'm pretty sure I could improve on the grammar.

The Feeling - Love It When You Call



What I think: Has this been on "The O.C." yet? Because if it hasn't, it should. Oh, right. "The O.C." is cancelled. Snap.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: