04 February 2008

Blog-achella 08: Boom-ch, Boom-ch, Boom-ch, Boom-ch...

Time for the Sahara Tent freaks to get some love:

Sandra Collins



Who she is: A DJ who has seemingly been on the L.A. scene fo-evah.

What she sounds like:
Unfortunately, she plays bad trance. I scoured the interwebs high and low for a sample for ya, and here's the best I could do. If you're interested, go ahead and download. I haven't had any problems grabbing stuff from this site...

Sandra Collins Live Set



What I think:
I've seen her play a few times, most notably one New Years morning at this after-hours where I hung out with this dude who looked exactly like Jeff Bridges for a few hours. He claimed his name was "Todd"... yeah, sure buddy... or should I say, "Dude"...

... oh, and her music pretty much sucked...

No comments: