04 February 2008

Blog-achella 08: Dare I say "quirky"?

Hey, did I mention the Giants won? SUCK IT, TOM BRADY!!!!

Okay, I promise I'm done with the football smack...

Architecture In Helsinki



Who they are: A whole bunch of folks from Australia again... I told you the Aussie music scene is happenin' these days. Too bad they couldn't get a Midnight Oil reunion together. That would be the dingo's bollocks!

What they sound like: I hate to use the word quirky, because music described has such tends to trigger my gag reflex, but this is some pretty darn quirky Pop...

Architecture In Helsinki - Do The Whirlwind (ysi)




What I think: Really like this song, but haven't heard another of theirs that I've liked as much. Does that count as "meh"? Hmm... I'll get back to you on that...

SUCK IT BELICHICK, OR HOWEVER THE HELL YOU SPELL YOUR NAME!!!!

(Sorry.)

2 comments:

Mario C. Delgado said...

i love Arch. in Helsinki, but ive never heard this song, love it!
cheers.

Anonymous said...

I like this track. Definitely will give them a stop-by...