19 February 2008

Blog-achella 08: Nice hair, dude

Tryin' to fight off the flu, here... wish me luck...

Stars



Who they are: A group from Montreal, Canada, whose music is thankfully no where near as ridiculous as that one guy's hair. Seriously, dude the diagonal high-lighted pink mohawk is so last week.

What they sound like: Some very nice Indie Pop. I'm almost positive this song has been in a commercial, though I wasn't able to find it. Let's just say if it hasn't, it certainly should be...

Stars - The Night Starts Here (ysi)




What I think: Me likey. Actually, one time I went to Amoeba to shop for music and suddenly found myself smack in the middle of a Stars in-store performance. I was nicely impressed then, and continue to be now. Wow, that politeness doesn't sound like me, does it? Fuck fuck shit! There, that's better...

No comments: