12 February 2008

Blog-achella 08: Return engagment

Okay here's a first, an act that played last year, too. You can see what I said about them then, although it wasn't much. Musta been busy that day or something...

Spank Rock



Who he is: You know, I'm still not 100% sure if Spank Rock was a guy or a group... I think now that he's a guy, that one up there... but anyhoo, whatever Spank Rock actually is, it's the flagship act of the Baltimore sound.

What he sounds like: The 2 Live Crew of today, if you don't believe me, just check out the cover of his recent "Bangers & Cash" EP... yikes!

Spank Rock - Bump (ysi)




What I think: I think you should go see Spank Rock and shake your ass. So just do it, already! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE THE REASON I AM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't yet listened to Spank Rock's
Fabriclive 33 CD all the way through to euphoria you are missing out!

CHECK IT OUT!