21 February 2008

Blog-achella 08: Mum's the word

Here's an act that has "sunset time slot" written all over it...

Mum



Who they are: A bunch of happy-looking Icelandic folk. They're just all so freakin' happy in Iceland, aren't they? As a matter of fact, I think I read a news article recently that said Iceland is the best country to live in in the world, based on economics, low crime rate, and the fact that Bjork will come to your house and make you cupcakes if you call her ahead of time. I wanna go to Iceland.

What they sound like: I'm gonna throw "a mellower Boards of Canada with the odd girlie vocal" at ya. Whaddaya think?

Mum - We Have A Map Of The Piano (ysi)




What I think: Like I said, a band like this playing outside while the sun goes down in the desert = fuck and yes. They better make that happen... but then again, Jack Johnson was booked to headline, so all bets are off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they really would be/will be a perfect sunset set