07 February 2008

Blog-achella 08: Loves the gays

Disclaimer: The management of Tonegents would like to say at this time that despite the comedy contained below, Tonegents does not in any way support the punching of gay people...well, unless they're also annoyingly twee musicians...

Jens Lekman



Who he is: A sensitive Swedish singer/songwriter (alliteration, bitchez!)

What he sounds like: I wanted to say that he sounds like Jose Gonzalez dipped in three coats of gay... but the voice doesn't really match... ah, fuck it. I like the joke, I'm runnin' with it...

Jens Lekman - Your Arms Around Me (ysi)




What I think: I know you looked at that picture up there, and you thought to yourself "Hmm, I'm pretty sure that upon hearing this guy's music, I'm going to want to punch him in the face", but then you heard the song and you're like "Hmm, maybe not! That's a decent song." Well, trust me, if you heard too many more of his songs, you would in fact want to punch him in face... because it gets a lot wussier from here.

P.S. Don't punch gays.

No comments: